General English Programs are for all students from beginner to advanced levels, and this is the best way to start studying in Canada.
Core Courses (Levels
1 – 10)
- Improve core English language skills
- Become more accurate when speaking and writing
- Learn the fundamentals of English grammar
- Gain fluency and confidence
Skills: Develops students’ abilities to synthesize information from reading and listening materials into their speaking and writing.
Grammar: Follows a communicative approach to help students learn the rules and functions of grammar. Students also bridge the gap between understanding English grammar theory and applying grammar correctly in speaking and writing.
- Communication: Is a theme-based class designed to teach students the characteristics of
native-speaker communication, enabling them to communicate in a fluent and natural way. The class
also uses a project-based learning structure designed to encourage students to work together in order to accomplish concrete goals in English.
- Conversation: Is a skills-based class that teaches students functional language and
expressions that will enable them to converse clearly in a variety of everyday
situations. Students will also practice
body language, tone, and use of the correct register for a given situation.